How to Open GTBank Account Online and Offline [Easiest Method]
Here you will learn how to open a GTBank account online without going to the bank at the comfort of your home. Do you have any questions about opening a GTBank savings account online? This article will answer all your questions right now.
How can I Open a GTBank Account Online?
You can open a GTBank account online with your phone or at a GTBank branch near you. However, if you want to know how to open a GTbank account online or offline, you’re on the right page.
This article also explains the requirements for opening a GTBank account, whether a student account, savings account, checking account, or business account. If you want to open a GTBank account, you will need to provide all the documents below.
Types of GTBank Accounts
GTBank has different types of accounts for their customers depending on the package that suits the customer. However, below are common types of accounts you can easily open on GTBank.
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- GTCrea8 E-Savers Account
- Smart Kids Save
- Domiciliary account
These types of GTBank accounts above are the common ones that you can easily open. However, there are some types of GTBank accounts that have particular conditions that are not listed above.
How to Open GTBank Account Online
There are three different ways to open a GTbank account online with and without BVN:
- USSD code
- Mobile App
- Internet Banking
Let’s have a look at how to open a Guaranty Trust Bank Online account utilizing the three methods outlined above without further ado.
How to Open GTBank Account on My Phone
If you need to open a GTBank bank account, you don’t need to go to a bank or wait in line: banking has become easier for everyone.
Mobile banking has become possible thanks to technological advances and innovation. You don’t need airtime or Internet data to do it; almost any phone will do.
Since you won’t have to fill out a long list of information on an account opening form, opening a bank account over the phone will only take about 5 minutes. All you have to do is provide some basic information about yourself.
Follow these steps below to open a GTBank account using your mobile phone.
Code To Open GTBank Account
- On your phone, dial *737*0# and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once you sign up, your ten-digit account number (NUBAN) will be generated automatically and sent to you via SMS.
- In addition, you can use your phone number as your account number for basic transactions such as cash withdrawals without the need for an ATM [cardless withdrawal].
At your own convenient time, visit GTbank nearest to you with your birth certificate or NEPA bill. Talk to a customer service representative about upgrading your account and linking your BVN to your bank account.
How To Open GTBank Account Using Mobile App
You can also use the GTBank mobile application to open a GTBank account. Download, install and open the GTBank mobile app.
How to Open a GTBank Account via Internet Banking Online
If you’ve been looking for a way to open a GTBank account online, you’ve come to the right place. This is the fastest way to open a GTBank account online from the comfort of your home through their internet banking platform. However, follow the steps below.
- To open an account online with GTBank, visit https://ao.gtbank.com/aowe/start
- There are two options: one is a personal account, and the other is a business account.
- Select the type of account you want to open. Afterward, you will land on a new page.
- Next, you must decide whether to create a new account or create an additional one.
- Select the type of account you want to create. Your application form will be updated immediately.
- The next screen will ask you to confirm your BVN, select an account type and enter your BVN code. Next, click the submit button. Enter multiple zeros if you do not have a BVN. Then, in the BVN code field, click validate.
- The next page will prompt you to update your personal information, such as your name, email address, location, and state of residence. Verify that the data entered is correct.
- Click continue to create your GTBank account. After you do, you will receive a message containing your account number and bank details.
How To Open A GTBank Account Offline?
Go to the nearest GTBank branch close to you and ask about the marketing department. Tell them you want to open a bank account and specify the type of account you want. Fill in the form and attach the relevant documents.
GTBank Account Opening Requirements
Do you want to bank with GTBank? Are you in search of GTBank account opening requirements? Below you will find the requirements to open any GTBank account of your choice. You need to meet the requirements below before opening the type of GTBank account you need.
Requirements For Individual Account Opening
- Get two passport photographs of authorized signatories.
- Copies of Acceptable Identification (Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D. Card, etc.)
- Copy of utility bills for any of the last three months.
- Get a copy of the residence permit for non-Nigerians.
Requirements For GTSave Account Opening
- Clear copies Passport photograph
- Get Copies of any means of identification (Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card, etc.)
- Copy of utility bills for any of the last three months.
- Copy of resident permit for non-Nigerians.
Requirement For SKS Savings Account Opening (Kids Account)
- Get a passport photograph of each parent and child.
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- Parent’s valid means of identification (Driver’s license, international passport, National I.D Card, etc.)
- Copy of utility bill for the past three months.
Requirements For Individual Domiciliary Account Opening (Dollar Account)
- Two duly completed and suitable reference forms
- Copy of utility bill issued in the last two months
- Passport photographs of authorized signatories
- Copies of acceptable means of identification (Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D. Card, etc.)
Do you have any questions about this article? If that is the case! Please make use of our comment section to ask your questions.
Is this article helpful to you? If yes! Please don’t forget to share this post with your friends on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and More.