GTBank Transfer Code: How to Transfer from GTBank to Other Banks
In Nigeria, Guarantee Trust Bank (GTBank) is one of the largest and most recognizable banks. However, GTbank transfer codes are easy to use and allow you to transfer money from GTbank to GTbank and other Nigerian banks.
GTbank Transfer Code, also known as GTbank USSD transfer code, is a USSD code that allows you to transfer funds from your GTbank account to another GTbank account or any other Nigerian bank.
Not only can you transfer money, but you can also pay bills, buy airtime, buy data, make various inquiries and even get an airtime loan using the GTBank USSD code.
What is GTBank Transfer Code?
Guarantee Trust Bank transfer codes, also known as GTBank USSD transfer codes, allow GTBank account holders to send money from their GTBank account to another GTBank account or from a GTBank account to another bank account, all through their mobile phone.
The bank has made the process so simple that you can send a large amount of money to another person with your mobile phone instantly. However, some charges may apply to the use of this service. The amount you can transfer is also limited.
You can purchase any amount of airtime you want using GTBank USSD. That’s just to let you know how fantastic it is. To activate the GTBank transfer code, dial *737# and create your transfer pin.
How to Transfer Using GTB USSD Code
You can quickly transfer money from one GTBank account to another or from one GTBank account to another bank account holder using the GTB transfer code.
How to Transfer from GTBank to GTBank Account
Dial *737*1*Amount*Account Number# (e.g., *737*1*1000*0123456789#) from the phone number you registered with GTBank, then follow the on-screen prompts.
How to Transfer from GTBank to Other Banks
Dial *737*2*Amount*Account Number# (e.g., *737*2*1000*0123456789#) from your phone, then authenticate the transfer with 737 PIN created, hardware token, or last four digits of your GTBank debit card.
How to Create GTB Transfer Pin
To create your Gtbank secure PIN for your mobile banking. Follow the steps below.
- Dial *737#
- Input “7” to select the “Create/Change your PIN,” option
- Enter ”1” if you have an active debit card
- Next, enter the last 6 digits of your Naira Master Card”
- Enter your preferred PIN
How to create Gtbank 737 Transfer PIN Without ATM card
- Dial *737#
- Input “7” to select the “Create/Change your PIN” option
- Enter ”2” if you do not have an active debit card
- Enter your “Account Number”
- Next, enter your “Date of Birth”
- Enter your preferred PIN
Furthermore, if your PIN has been compromised, immediately reset/change the PIN by dialing *737#, enter “7” to change the Pin. And choose a new four-digit set to authenticate your 737 transactions.
How to Buy Airtime from GTBank Using *737#
Dial *737*amount# on your phone (e.g., *737*1000#) to buy airtime. To send airtime to a third party or a friend, dial *737*Amount*Recipient’s number# (e.g., *737*1000*08023456789#)
How to Buy Date from GTBank Using *737#
To buy data for yourself & a third (3rd) party. Dial *737*4# on your phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
Features of GTBank transfer USSD code *737#
- It’s a convenient way to send money
- *737*transfer is available 24/7
- You can also use it to pay bills
- With *737*transfer, you can transfer to other Nigerian banks
- It’s quick and easy to use
- You can buy airtime 24/7
- The entire process takes about 10 seconds
- Daily transaction limit of N1,000,000
GTBank Mobile USSD Shortcut
- Create transfer pin: *737*5#
- SKS Standing Instruction: *737*52*AMOUNT*26#
- Generate OTP *737*7#
- Cable TV *737*SmartCardNo#
- Account Blacklist : *737*51*74#
- School Fees Advance: *737*52*30#
- PayDay Loan: *737*52*40#
- Loan Balance: *737*6*2#
- Card Status: *737*6*3#
- Chequebook Status: *737*6*4#
- Mini Statement *737*51*30#
- QuickCredit Request: *737*51*51#
- QuickCredit Liquidation *737*51*55#
- LCC Toll Payment: *737*50*Amount*108#
- Merchant payment: *737*35*Amount*Merchant Code#
- Swift Network subscription: *737*50*Amount*4#
- Electricity payment:
- Port Harcourt Prepaid: *737*50*Amount*95#
- Port Harcourt Postpaid: *737*50*Amount*96#
- Eko Prepaid: *737*50*Amount*151#
- Eko Postpaid: *737*50*Amount*152#
- Ibadan Prepaid: *737*50*Amount*137#
- Kano Prepaid: *737*50*Amount*93#
- Kano Postpaid: *737*50*Amount*94#
- Startimes: *737*37*Amount*Decoder Number#
- Airtime loan: *737*8*1#
- Salary advance: *737*8*2#
- Withdraw cash without your debit card: *737*3*Amount#
- Inquiries: *737*6#
Read Also ⇓:
Do you have any questions about this article? If that is the case! Please make use of our comment section to ask your questions.
Is this article helpful to you? If yes! Please don’t forget to share this post with your friends on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and More.