GTbank Loan: How to Borrow Money from GTBank & GTBank Quick Loan Code
Do you need urgent cash because you are in a financial crisis? Are you in search of how to get a loan from GTbank? However, if your answer to any of the above questions is yes, you’re in the right place. This article will explain in detail how to borrow money from GTBank.
GTBank offers a variety of loan options in Nigeria to suit personal and business needs. You may be confused trying to find the right solution that meets your loan needs.
That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive list of all GTB loans available and how to apply. Without further ado let’s get started.
GTBank Loans: How to Borrow Money from GTBank
Below you will see different types of loans available at GTBank and how to collect a loan from GTBank.
1. GT Salary Advance
This loan offer by GTBank allows workers to get up to 50% of their net monthly salary upfront. Furthermore, this type of loan is available to the staff of private companies and government agencies with active salary accounts permanently in GTBank.
GT Salary Advance Loan Requirements
How To Borrow a GT Salary Advance from GTBank
You can apply for a GT Bank salary in advance in three different ways. You can do so by:
- Using the GTBank internet banking platform.
- Using the GTB loan code – *737*8*2#.
- Visit any branch of GTBank or ATM.
2. GTBank School Fees Advance (GTBank Student Loan)
GTBank School Fees Advance is a loan meant to help you pay for your child’s or ward’s school fees at Nigerian schools and institutions. Members of staff of public and reputable private organizations whose wages are lodged with the Bank are eligible for this loan facility.
GTBank School Fees Advance (GTBank Student Loan) Requirements
How to Apply for School Fees Advance (GTBank Student Loan)
- Submit Completed Application Form and Employer Undertaking Form.
- Provide School Fees bill and Credit Insurance.
- Ensure that staff terminal benefit is domiciled in GTBank or obtain Corporate Guarantee.
3. GTB Quick Credit Loan
GTB quick credit loan helps GTBank customers borrow money they need immediately, whether you are employed or self-employed, and pay it back in 6 to 12 months. However, GTB Quick Credit offers you a loan of up to 5 million Naira at a monthly interest rate of 1.5%. Also, there are no hidden fees.
How to Apply for GTB Quick Credit Loan
- You can easily request QuickCredit instantly by dialing *737*51*51#
- QuickCredit is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, and GTBank Mobile App)
4. GTBank MaxAdvance Loan
MaxAdvance is a personal loan program for employees of select corporations and government agencies who have salary accounts with GTBank.
5. GTBank MaxPlus Loan
MaxPlus provides you with a higher loan facility and more flexibility to fulfil your financial demands while also providing you with a flexible repayment plan. Also, this loan is only available to platinum customers with salary accounts at the Bank. They can take advantage of this offer.
6. Computer Acquisition Scheme
This loan is for Active NYSC members who have allowance (allawee) accounts are at the GTBank. They may use the computer acquisition scheme to finance the purchase of mobile devices. Also, they must complete the loan repayment during their year of service.
How To Apply for The Computer Acquisition Scheme
- The borrower must fill out and submit an application form
- Submit an Employer undertaking form
- Show proof of domiciliation of your NYSC allowance with GTBank.
7. GTBank Mortgage
GTMortgage provides credit to customers whose salary or company revenues are kept in the GT Bank’s account, allowing them to purchase a home in any city of their choice across the country.
Requirements for The GTBank Mortgage
- A completed application forms
- The property’s title document
- Offer letter to sell property from vendor
- Get a valuation report from GTBank’s approved estate valuer
- Search report from GTBank legal group
8. GTBank Premium Advance
Always there, when you need funds the most, Premium Advance is a revolving overdraft facility set on your Debit Naira MasterCard.
GTBank Premium Advance Requirements
- Ensure you are already a platinum customer
- Your average monthly salary must not be less than N1million in the last six months
- Also, your annual turnover must not be less than N10million
- Your salary account in the previous three consecutive months must have been with GTBank.
9. GTBank Travel Advance
GTbank Travel Advance is a time loan designed to help customers meet their travel demands, especially those with salary accounts with the Bank.
How to Apply for Travel Advance
- Login to Internet Banking
- Click Travel Advance under Investments and Quick Loans
- Select Travel Advance and initiate a new request
- Fill in the required details
- Authorize your request by inputting the six digits on your token and submit
10. GTBank Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing
Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing is a time loan that allows businesses and salaried individuals (with GTbank accounts) to pay for their vehicle insurance premium in advance and spread the payment over 12 months.
GTBank Loan Calculator
GTBank’s loan calculator is a web tool that helps you figure out how much you’ll have to pay back on your loan. Your loan payment depends on the type of loan and the interest rate.
In order to use the loan calculator, you must input the details of your loan (amount, interest rate, repayment term). The calculator will help you calculate monthly payments, total payments, and total interest.
A loan calculator is a helpful tool. It allows you to make a more informed decision about the type of loan that is right for you.
Do you have any questions about this article? If that is the case! Please make use of our comment section to ask your questions.
Is this article helpful to you? If yes! Please don’t forget to share this post with your friends on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and More.