Download GTBank Mobile App: Register and Activate GTB Mobile Banking App
GTBank Mobile Banking is a free service that lets you access your accounts via your smartphone or tablet. Whether you’re on the go or taking a break at home, you can check up on account balances, monitor your transaction history, and even pay utility bills and also transfer money with the GTBank Mobile Banking application.
GTB app makes mobile and internet banking easy. You will learn the steps to download the GTB Mobile App for Android and iOS devices.
Additionally, you can register and activate your GTworld account by following the steps on this page. At the end of this article, you will be able to use your GTBank Mobile banking to make transactions from anywhere.
We have written this guide for anyone who wants to learn how to use GTbank’s mobile banking platforms. Here are features of how GTbank’s mobile banking application below.
Features of GTBank Mobile Banking App
- Checking your account balance information is at your fingertips with GTB mobile banking.
- With the GTB app, you can confirm and stop cheques.
- Pay your utility bills like (DSTV, Lekki Concession Commission (LCC) toll, PHCN, Swift Networks) wherever you are—with your mobile phone.
- GTB Mobile apps allow you to buy airtime from your bank account. It’s quick and easy.
- Fund transfers between GTBank accounts and other bank accounts are all easy.
- With GTB mobile app, you book flights to local and international destinations from the comfort of your home.
How to Download GTBank Mobile App for Android and iPhone
Here are GTbank mobile banking apps for Android and iPhone: download them from the official app store link below, and start enjoying the convenience of banking on the go.
How to Register and Activate GTBank Mobile App
- Download and install the GTB mobile app by clicking the link above.
- Click the icon to launch the app.
- To sign up/register on the app, use the same phone number you’ve used when opening your GTBank account.
- Dial *737*6*5# to get the login details
- After you log in, you will be asked to enter a one-time verification number.
- You will get a 5 digit verification code on your mobile number. Use this code to complete your sign-up.
- Be sure to read the app’s terms and conditions before agreeing to use the app.
- Now you are good to go and make your first transaction.
Read Also ⇓:
Do you have any questions about this article? If that is the case! Please make use of our comment section to ask your questions.
Is this article helpful to you? If yes! Please don’t forget to share this post with your friends on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and More.